Major & Blended Gifts Seminar
Your donors have more reason than ever to make major, blended and planned gifts. The Major & Blended Gifts Seminar will provide the tools to conduct successful donor visits and create custom donor proposals like those used by charities engaged in billion dollar campaigns — at a fraction of the time and cost. Learn how to approach donors for major gifts, illustrate the benefits of blended and planned gifts and produce motivating and effective presentations to close these gifts.
CresPro cloud software includes new four-page color donor proposals for major, blended and planned gifts. Available to GiftLegacy Pro users, these magazine‑quality proposals can be customized using your branding, images, personalized text and more. Discover the power of CresPro proposals to motivate donors to make major, blended and planned gifts.
Continuing Education Credits: 5 hours
- SECURE 2.0
- Cash Major Gift Proposals
- Closing Major Gifts Presentation
- Gift of Cash, IRA Rollover Exercise
- Blended Gifts: Gift/Bequest, Endowed Gift/Bequest
- Blended Gifts Exercises
- CresPrint/Donor Proposals
- Donor Proposal Exercise
- Blended Gifts: CGA/Bequest Gift/Unitrust
IRA Rollover/Bequest IRA/Unitrust
- Motivating and Effective Presentations
- Blended Gifts Demonstration
- Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live
- CPE Credit: 5 hours
- CPE Field of Study: Taxes
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Knowledge Level: Basic
- Program Description and Learning Objectives: See description and course outline above
- Advance Preparation: None
- Course Registration Requirements: Call Crescendo at 800-858-9154 or register online through our online store.
- For refund on a canceled seminar, please contact our front desk at 800-858-9154
- For complaint resolution policy, please contact Sandra Henningsen at 800-858-9154
What People Are Saying
We are proud to have had the following organizations, among many others, as part of our planned giving seminars:
"Crescendo's Blended Gifts Seminar was extremely valuable. The hands on experience was very helpful, and the instruction was outstanding. This is a great seminar for planned giving and major gift officers alike"
— Natalie L. Decker, J.D.
"The Major & Blended Gifts Seminar is more of what I have learned to expect from Crescendo - quality, value and practical application"
— David C. Hall
"Crescendo has hit a home run with this seminar. Using the blended gifts concept — the sky's the limit for donors and charity. This seminar has tremendous value for organizations like ours! The information is right on target for incorporating into a holistic charitable gift planning model. I especially liked the marketing/donor education ideas and how the concept will help us build collaborations with professional advisors."
— Terry Balko
"The new donor proposal materials are wonderful and could not have come at a better time for me and my organization."
— John Honaman
Crescendo Interactive is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org