Business Planning Seminar
Examine charitable planning techniques to motivate your business owners. Learn how to help owners who wish to retire and sell a business or transfer the business to family members. This seminar also covers gifts from IRAs and pension plans and zero-tax plans for individuals with large and taxable estates.
Continuing Education Credits: 12 hours
- Unitrust - Proprietorship
- Unitrust - FLIP Unitrust Document
- Retirement Unitrust
- Unitrust with Insurance Replacement
- S Corporation Term of Years Unitrust
- Sale and Unitrust/Zero Tax Option
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Flexible Deferred Gift Annuity
- Charitable Lead Trust with Partnership
- Lead Trust for Grandchildren
- Annuity Lead Supertrust
- Four-Layer Testamentary Lead Trust
- Testamentary Unitrust with IRA/Children
- SECURE Act
- Testamentary Unitrust with IRA/Spouse
- Family Foundation Plus Trust
- Education Unitrust
- Zero Tax Plans
- Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live
- CPE Credit: 12 hours
- CPE Field of Study: Taxes
- Prerequisites: Advanced Seminar
- Program Knowledge Level: Advanced
- Program Description and Learning Objectives: See description and course outline above
- Advance Preparation: None
- Course Registration Requirements: Call Crescendo at 800-858-9154 or register online through our online store.
- For refund on a canceled seminar, please contact our front desk at 800-858-9154
- For complaint resolution policy, please contact Sandra Henningsen at 800-858-9154
|Business Planning Seminar
|3/12/2024 - 3/13/2024
8:30am - 4:00pm
What People Are Saying
We are proud to have had the following organizations, among many others, as part of our planned giving seminars:
"Most of us in the development profession have clientele who are business owners. In many cases they have built their businesses from the ground up through a lot of sweat and hard work. What most of us in this field don't fully understand is how we can help these special people make a meaningful transfer to the next generation without giving the lions share to Uncle Sam. The Business Planning Seminar can prepare anyone interested in helping their clients identify better ways to provide wealth transfer while limiting taxes. I have attended many seminars on Major and Planned Giving and have close to 20 years experience in the development field but the Business Planning Seminar stands out as being the most helpful to my business clients while benefiting charity in the process."
— Doug Tollefson
"I found the entire session very clear and useful - the best Crescendo program that I've attended. I've already put the information about IRA CRTs to work on a $1.3 million proposal."
— Greg Buesing
"This seminar was an excellent resource for learning about the different ways that our prospects and donors who are business owners can help the University and, at the same time, benefit themselves and their families. While this conference provides ample information for the professional who prepares the charitable gift plans, it also is valuable for the planned giving professional who primarily needs ideas to discuss with the donors and their advisors."
— Eric Halonen
"If you desire to learn more sophisticated ways to guide your donors, help them make larger gifts than they thought possible, or help them make substantial meaningful gifts to charity and retain more wealth for themselves and family, the Crescendo's Business Planning Seminar will certainly deliver 'leading edge' current planning options."
— Herb Bailey, CFRE
Crescendo Interactive is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org