Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is a growing, forward-thinking company based in Camarillo, California. We are the industry leader in providing technology to nonprofits to assist them with planned giving marketing and fundraising with major and planned gifts. Our nationwide client base includes national, large and small charities including universities, hospital foundations, faith-based organizations as well as social service and other educational organizations. Our product line includes software and marketing tools including websites, email services, print literature, promotional videos and social media content.
Crescendo is seeking the right candidate to join our administrative support team. The position is responsible for greeting office visitors, answering phones, managing important databases, helping with setup/cleanup for catering for in-house meetings and seminars, managing the preparation of materials for in-house and traveling seminars, as well as handling special projects as they arise. This is a full time position with hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn SalesForce to maintain databases.
- Expertise with typing, editing, email and web research.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, how to perform mail merges and dictation.
- Ability to answer and direct incoming phone calls to appropriate staff.
- Strong website navigation skills and proficiency with mobile devices (iPad/iPhone/etc.).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Professional - in both appearance and in how they perform their job responsibilities.
- Personable, a team player and friendly with clients and coworkers.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Bright, energetic and willing to learn.
- Organized, flexible, and able to multitask.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, disability insurance, generous 401(k), quarterly bonuses, catered lunches and health club benefits. Employees enjoy three weeks of paid vacation, additional time off for holidays and paid sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.