Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is a growing, forward-thinking company based in Camarillo, California. We are the industry leader in providing technology to nonprofits to assist them with planned giving marketing and fundraising with major and planned gifts. Our nationwide client base includes national, large and small charities including universities, hospital foundations, faith-based organizations as well as social service and other educational organizations. Our product line includes software and marketing tools including websites, email services, print literature, promotional videos and social media content.
Please note: This is a hybrid position. Mondays and Fridays can be worked remotely if the employee wishes. Tuesdays through Thursdays are required to be worked in the Camarillo, CA office.
Crescendo is seeking the right candidate to join our administrative support team. The position is responsible for greeting office visitors, answering phones, managing important databases, helping with setup/cleanup for catering for in-house meetings and seminars, managing the preparation of materials for in-house and traveling seminars, as well as handling special projects as they arise. This is a full-time position with hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Entering and editing data within our customer database
- Operates copy machines, bindery and mailing equipment
- Maintains filing systems as assigned
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- Processes credit card payments and credits
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to work independently
- Associates Degree or Higher Required
BENEFITS - Competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, AFLAC and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous company match
- 401K (dollar for dollar match up to 5% of compensation) PLUS a 5% company contribution
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses
- 3 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- Health club benefits
- Tuition and student loan assistance
- Catered lunches
- Hybrid work schedule
Benefits may be subject to waiting period, general eligibility and other requirements and conditions.
$52,000 to 56,000 per year
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.