Web & Graphic Designer
The Web & Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing a variety of web and print projects, including websites, landing pages, brochures, ads, enewsletters, etc.
This is a very creative design position in a positive and friendly work environment. You'll be working with clients in many different fields, being able to work on projects with a wide variety of design styles.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits (listed below). We offer a hybrid/remote option where you can work from home twice a week (Monday and Friday), being in our Camarillo office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Founded in 1984 and based in Camarillo, California, Crescendo Interactive provides philanthropy-related marketing services to colleges, universities, healthcare organizations, social service institutions, faith organizations, professional advisors and other organizations throughout the United States. As a single vendor solution, Crescendo's products are supported by a staff of in-house technical, legal, design, marketing and multimedia specialists.
Our clients include UC Irvine, San Diego Zoo, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles, United Way of Santa Barbara County, University of Miami, Air Force Academy Foundation, Channel Islands YMCA, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Coast Guard Foundation, The New York Botanical Garden among many others.
- Design and/or code websites, microsites, landing pages, emails and other projects. You must have good HTML & CSS skills
- Design brochures, flyers, ads and other print projects
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Ability to create comps based on knowledge of design principles, including layout, color selection and typography
- Bachelor's degree (any field). We'll also consider students currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree (any field)
- You must have an online portfolio showing your work
- Excellent design skills
- InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop & Illustrator
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Understanding of UX and UI concepts
- We'll consider any seniority level. Design talent is more important than years of experience
BENEFITS - Competitive salary and benefits package:
- You can work from home twice a week (Monday and Friday)
- Quarterly bonuses
- 15 paid vacation days, 12 paid holidays and 7 paid sick days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, AFLAC and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous company match
- 401K (dollar for dollar match up to 5% of compensation) PLUS a 5% company contribution
- Health club benefits
- Tuition and student loan assistance
- Catered lunches
Benefits may be subject to waiting period, general eligibility and other requirements and conditions.
$60,000 to 90,000 a year
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume
NOTE: Applications without an online portfolio will not be considered. Local candidates only. We do not provide relocation assistance.
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.