Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is a growing, forward-thinking company based in Camarillo, California. We are the industry leader in providing technology to charities to assist them with planned giving marketing and fundraising. Our nationwide client base includes national, large and small charities as well as universities, hospital foundations, faith-based, social service and educational charities. Our product line includes software and marketing tools such as websites, email services, print literature, promotional videos and social media content.
This is a business to business sales position. We are looking for someone who will serve our customers by selling planned gifts web, email, social media, software and print marketing products and services; meeting customer needs through marketing guidance, training and support.
- Sells planned gifts marketing products and services and software to nonprofit organizations within a defined geographical territory.
- Exhibits at conferences, speaks before industry groups, teaches seminars and conducts webinars as a specialist in planned gifts marketing.
- Supports existing accounts within the territory through product support and training.
- Keeps management informed by maintaining daily updates in SalesForce, managing a territorial pipeline, reporting at weekly meetings and participating in monthly pipeline meetings.
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional meetings
- Contributes to team efforts by collaborating with other team members to increase sales leads and improve products and services.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Customer Service, Understanding of Marketing Principles, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales. A bachelor's degree or higher is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, disability insurance, generous 401(k), quarterly bonuses, catered lunches and health club benefits. Employees enjoy three weeks of paid vacation, additional time off for holidays and paid sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.