Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is a growing, forward-thinking company based in Camarillo, California. We are the industry leader in providing technology to charities to assist them with planned giving marketing and fundraising. Our nationwide client base includes national, large and small charities including universities, hospital foundations, faith-based organizations as well as social service and other educational charities. Our product line includes software and marketing tools such as websites, email services, print literature, promotional videos and social media content.
We are taking interns right now as well.
WE'RE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FREELANCE WORK.
Please Note: This is a hybrid position. Mondays and Fridays can be worked remotely if the employee wishes. Tuesdays through Thursdays are required to be worked in the Camarillo, CA office.
- Given Photoshop designs, use HTML & CSS to create functional web pages
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
- Highly motivated team-player willing to collaborate with other software engineers
- Good sense of best web design and user experience practices
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in emerging technologies and a passion for programming
BENEFITS - Competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, AFLAC and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous company match
- 401K (dollar for dollar match up to 5% of compensation) PLUS a 5% company contribution
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses
- 3 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- Health club benefits
- Tuition and Student Loan Assistance
- Catered lunches
- Hybrid work schedule
Benefits may be subject to waiting period, general eligibility and other requirements and conditions.
$58,000 - 63,000 per year
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.